Polaroid 600 OnestepCloseUp "SeaGlass Craziness-Amanda's Edition" Glow-n-Dark
Polaroid 600 Onestep Close-Up "Sea Glass Green Craziness Glow in the Dark - Amanda's Limited Edition"
This is a collaborative effort with Chris and Amanda Ward of SecondShot Cameras, The body is done with a base coat color like the normally painted customs but before the final seal coat goes on, Amanda has taken the camera off to her "Imaginarium" and given each camera a look all of its own with her artistic renditions before finish. She uses high-quality enamels and a meticulous eye to transform the one or multitone bodies into a unique functional work of art often incorporating the Polaroid color band spectrum into the artwork. This is a one of a kind painted artwork limited to only this camera and no two cameras will ever look the same. After the artwork has been cured the parts are then taken back to the paint booth and given a final seal coat. As with the normal custom paint jobs, these are often two part to five part paint jobs dependent on the particular color wished to be obtained and/or the paints being used, I do my best to seal them all in such a way as to seal them for lasting use. Meaning as not to rub away, chip or damage easily. I hope you enjoy! Thank you.
Camera has been cleaned, plastic treated and checked with film to assure accuracy and working order.
- Fixed focus, f/19, 106mm lens.
- Automatic variable speed/ aperture shutter system (speeds range from 1/200 to 1/3 of a second; apertures from f/19 to f/45).
- Close-up switch for distances from 2ft - 4ft., and 4ft. to Infinity without.
- Lighten and darken control for multiple lighting situations.
- Silicon photo-diode photocell for automatic exposure control.
- Flash cut off switch
- Onboard flash unit
- Nice compact design (for a box Polaroid).
- Durable shell can withstand constant use.
All Refurbished cameras have been completely broken down, cleaned, checked, and reset to fully functioning condition through the use of original Polaroid service repair manuals.